- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Ensures the implementation of quality assurance procedures, in process and finished product inspections, complying with EVA Cosmetics best practices,cGMP and approved quality standards.
- Take samples of intermediates and finished products for each batch to obtain representative samples.
- Observe conditions on line and in-process area for compliance with the process method, for correct operation of procedures and for cleanliness and clearance of other components.
- Report data to prepare a batch report on the key components used and their status, clearance and cleanliness in-process checks and general comments on conditions of the area and flow of process.
- Review the executed manufacturing batch records for completeness, correctness, compliance of in-process control results with specification.
- Ensure production materials meet defined quality standards prior to disposition.
- Responsible for tracking and trending results, failure investigation, non-conformance, deviations, change controls, and complaints.
3 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
About this Company
Eva Cosmetics is one of the leading Egyptian personal care manufacturers and distributors. With over 100 years of experience under the belt of its founding entity, Armanious Group, It has become the source of over 20 of the most popular cosmetic brands and is an essential part...
See all Careers and Jobs at EVA Cosmetics