- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Salary Paid in USD
About the Job
Mendel a silicon Valley Based AI company is seeking experienced Front-end Developers with solid experience in React or Angular who will be responsible for building the ‘client-side’ of our web applications. Your duties will include translating our company and customer needs into functional and appealing digital environment, ensuring great user experience.
We expect you to be a tech-savvy professional, who is curious about new digital technologies and aspires to combine usability with visual design.
Front-end Developer responsibilities are:
- Develop user-friendly SPA using React or Angular Technologies.
- Work together with back-end developers and web designers to improve usability
- Write functional requirement documents and guides
- Collect feedback from users and build solutions based on this data
- Assist back-end developers with coding and troubleshooting
- Keep in touch with the latest trends in web development
More than 3 years
Not Specified at least
Information Technology Services
Front-end Developer requirements are:
- 3+ years' experience of working on a Front-end Developer position
- Excellent understanding of the entire web development process (design, development, and deployment)
- Knowledge of browser testing and debugging
- Excellent analytical and multitasking skills with an ability to perform well in a dynamic environment
- BS degree in Computer Science or other relevant areas
About this Company
Mendel is about making tomorrow's treatments available to you today. We use an AI powered clinical trial matching platform to allow patients to get the latest and greatest in drug development.
See all Careers and Jobs at Mendel