- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
2,000 to 10,000 EGP per month
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Plan, execute and monitor social media campaigns for our brands Ex. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterst, Youtube.
- Create organic and paid content to support our social media initiatives. Emphasis on setting up paid campaigns
- Take part in fashion events and photo shoots to share original behind the scenes content
- Engage with influencer in addition to our fans, followers and customers across multiple social media channels.
- Stay current on changes to social media platforms that we currently use and establish a presence on any new ones.
- Analyze and report on the efficacy of our social media efforts and identify opportunities to drive more engagement and revenue
- Manage multiple social media accounts.
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video ,etc..) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content
- Responsible for managing Social Media channels, and on-line replies to customers
- Design, create and manage promotions and Facebook ad campaigns ideas.
More than 3 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Marketing and Advertising