- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, One Month after closing.
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Ensuring an optimum exchange of information within the division and with the interfaces.
- Documenting efficient and effective processes in the company's internal IT systems.
- Assisting employees in the compilation of company accounts; cooperating with audit Company and consultants.
- Conducting document processing, account assignment and accounting of business transactions in accounts receivable/accounts payable to ensure that business transactions are correctly displayed in the balance sheet and income statements.
- Supporting receivables management and executing the dunning process in consultation with the superior.
- Implementing the accounting strategy (in particular accounting and evaluation guidelines accounting Manual) for the area of responsibility
1 to 2 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Food and Beverage Production Manufacturing
About this Company
The DöhlerGroup is a global producer, marketer and provider of technology-based natural ingredients, ingredient systems and integrated solutions for the food and beverage industry. The broad product portfolio ranging from flavours, natural colours, compounds, to fruit and...
See all Careers and Jobs at Döhler Egypt