- Experience Needed:
- 10 to 15 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Insure project, product and service quality.
- Represent the company in regular weekly, monthly and other meetings as requested.
- Insure that all project correspondence are well reviewed prior to and upon receipt.
- Review meeting minutes and letters prior to and upon receipt.
- Initiate notices and contractual letters while liaising with the Company Control Department.
- Review and participate in any time and cost claim
- Insure approving of the project baseline schedule
- Insure that the progress of works technical, commercial, procurement and construction is a per the approved baseline schedule.
- Conduct regular meetings with project team, identify and solve any obstacles.
- Insure documents flow of information inside project and with head office
- Insure the project cost is in line with the set target in each discipline.
- Monitor and control human resources time and cost.
- Insure inventory is at safe level.
- Review and issue Employer invoice and insure timely, fair review and payment
- Review and issue sub-contractors invoices and payments and insure timely payment.
- Prepare, submit and discuss bi-monthly cash flow forecast for management review.
- Prepare, submit and discuss potential risks in bi-monthly reports if required.
- Provide quarterly appraisal for site team and assign percentages for bonus in line of company policy.
- Insure Compliance with Company’s policies and procedures
- Insure implementation of HSE measures
10 to 15 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office
About this Company
SECTORS Construction is a contracting firm specialized in high end fit-out and finishes including the related MEP works. Backed up with a working experience of twelve years in the industry and combined experience of over sixty years for the group of professionals managing the...
See all Careers and Jobs at Sectors Construction