- Experience Needed:
- 5 to 8 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
The Senior Sales Executive sells the firms complete products and services offering to its largest and most strategic prospects. The SSE may have a secondary focus on penetrating certain assigned customers with substantial growth opportunity, as assigned by management. The SSE closes and implements complex, high- value growth opportunities within a based of named prospects (and/or customers). The SSEs most important means of interacting with customers and prospects is through face-to-face meetings.
The SSE is responsible for achieving an assigned sales and profit goal.
- Acquires new customers from an assigned set of named prospects. Leads all aspects of the sales process, while calling upon other company sales resources to assist in solution development, proposal delivery, and implementation, as needed or as directed by management.
- Sells the complete offering of company products and services to assigned opportunities.
- Manages new customers implementation by directing company implementation resources and by managing customers expectations and satisfaction with the implementation process.
- Ensures a seamless transition of customer response to the Senior Account Manager following a successful implementation.
- Assist other sales and services resources when called upon by the Sales Manager
- Achieves assigned sales quota
- Meets assigned expectations for profitability
- Achieves new account acquisition targets
- Completes required training and development objectives within the assigned time frame
5 to 8 years
Not Specified at least