- Experience Needed:
- 10 to 15 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Overseeing the project delivery and management of all technical matters, together with responsibility for the long-term as well as the day-to-day.
- Leading and managing the design and technical site team , QS , contract , planning and DC teams-Effectively communicate organizational support needs (Engineering assistance, QC assistance, etc.) for maintaining compliance with construction schedule and design requirements.
- Preparation and submission of regular progress reports to the Project Manager together with details of recommended measures to overcome anticipated problems and maintain project progress within program and budget.
- Ensure that adequate and appropriate QA and QC systems and procedures are established and implement.
- Knowledgeable in the application of project management principles, concepts and techniques including procedure generation, approval, and implementation.
- Knowledgeable of construction principles and problem solving techniques using rapid engineering analysis deriving required resolutions for field construction to implement.
- Knowledgeable of long range project planning
- Supervise and review the preparations of construction method statements with construction personnel
- Preparing technical and material submit Schedule.
- Preparing and review owner invoices and subcontractors invoices and insuring its within budget and owner approved IPC’s
- Preparing the project quantities take off and all material PO
- Participate in Planning and maintaining project budget and schedule Planning.
- Attend progress meetings, discuss and suggest technical proposals.
- Take part in the project management review and risk management review.
- Coordinate between the construction and engineering teams ensuring that the construction requirements are conveyed to the engineering teams and that the engineering deliverable satisfy the construction requirements
- Managing the cost analysis and cost control of site activities.
Coordinate with quantity surveyors or payment appreciations and change orders.
Review subcontractors' invoices
- Follow-up with subcontractors during negotiations and offer award or subcontract terms, performance and payments.
- Documenting project issues/conditions.
- Maintaining organized and detailed project records.
10 to 15 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office
About this Company
SECTORS Construction is a contracting firm specialized in high end fit-out and finishes including the related MEP works. Backed up with a working experience of twelve years in the industry and combined experience of over sixty years for the group of professionals managing the...
See all Careers and Jobs at Sectors Construction