- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Responsible for leading and managing effectively the production, operation, quality, and maintenance at the site in order to ensure cost effective, timely production output of quality products.
- Ensure BioEnergy Contract obligations are achieved regarding performance, operation, cost, product and environment.
- Prepare forecasts, production, and maintenance budgets(yearly, monthly, and daily)
- Ensure the achievement of customer satisfaction and suitable communication with them.
- Ensure an effective communication manner among site operation, finance, sales, performance and HR dept. for the sake of smooth operation.
- Contribute to the upkeep and optimum usage of equipment operational design capacity and reliability.
- Ensure the quality of raw materials, semi finished products and final products.
- Follow up on daily basis the supply of raw material in daily shared records and take the necessary action in case of material shortage by insource/outsource delivery.
- Ensure that there is safeguard long term productive capability of the operational plant.
- Review variances in planned performance and takes corrective actions.
- Ensure that all activities are handled in line with safety regulations and evacuation plan.
- Follow up directly the logistics and transportation of raw material and finished products in pre-defined
- Set specific performance goals for subordinates and reviews them on regular base with each employee.
- Carry out policies established in the company.
- Monitor maintenance plan through technical KPI targets.
- Support by technical opinion the solution for the operational and maintenance circumstances.
- Ensure that all reports are checked and submitted as required (maintenance, downtime, logistics, production, attendance, vacation, etc…)
- Ensure that all activities are done in safe conditions.
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
Renewables and Environment
Candidates from Minya, Alidwah and Beni Suef are highly welcomed
- Education: B.Sc in Engineering or science.
- Specialized knowledge: previous knowledge in waste management
- Team leader and good communication skills.
- Management skills.
- Decision making.
- Problem solving.
- Abilities: to lead, arrange, mange, and support.
- Experience: Min 5-7 years experience in the same position
About this Company
BioEnergy, established in 2012 under the name of Dayra, is one of the pioneers in producing and supplying Alternative Fuels derived from wastes. BioEnergy fulfilled strong ambitions of two young entrepreneurs – Eng. Mahmoud Galal and Miss. Alaa’ El Sherbiny – to address a huge...
See all Careers and Jobs at BioEnergy