- Experience Needed:
- 15 to 20 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Pre Tender & Tender Stage
- Develop summary for Contract Conditions, scope, Communicates with concerned parties & explain if required
- Participation in the Decision to enter into tenders after studying the financial and contractual conditions of the projects & company work load.
- Assesses risks and makes recommendations based on a thorough analysis of all factors involved in a Tender situation
- Develop & Share with stakeholders, the Tender strategy in terms of Sub-contractors & Procurement items
- Selection of suitable sub- contractors and vendors
- Review & authorize dry cost and project OH
- Participate in the decision related to profit & risk
- Develop & submit accurate and consistent technical & financial bids including required input of relevant departments
- Participation in pre-tender & commercial negotiation meetings and discussions internally and externally
- lead cost reduction, suppliers & sub-contractor discounts, value engineering process in case required
- Submit accurate and consistent technical & financial revised/best & final offers including required input of relevant departments
After award and During Project Construction
- Update project procurement & sub contracts strategy in coordination with Project Director & obtain COO approval
- Update project vendors & subcontracts list in coordination with Project Director & obtain COO approval
- Prepare procurement & sub-contract target cost & obtain COO approval
- Prepare procurement & sub-contract payment conditions & collaterals & obtain COO approval
- Insure all materials and sub-contractors are submitted for approval in accordance with or prior to approved schedule
- Insure all POs and sub-contracts are issued/signed in accordance with or prior to approved schedule
- Review & Validate POs & sub contracts during award
- Resolves contractual and commercial issues related to operations w sub-contractors
- Review & Validate Variation Orders for clients, vendors & sub-contractors
- Lead weekly team workflow meetings.
- Awareness of staff To Do lists and priorities per team member.
- Coaches employees on best practices for managing contract issues and handling daily issues and tasks
- Maintain sustainable and productive relationships with existing & potential clients
- Ensuring commercially related departments understanding to Sub- contractual obligations; reflecting them accurately
- Work closely with the project team; ensure optimum delivery of the project whilst exercising control procurement and management of the supply chain.
- Manage daily operations effectively
Contract Close Out
- To provide management information as required for the use of the company.
- Preparation and agreement of final accounts for clients and Sub-contractors.
- Preparation and submission of an integrated file on completed projects in terms of contractors, suppliers, costs and procurement.
15 to 20 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office
About this Company
SECTORS Construction is a contracting firm specialized in high end fit-out and finishes including the related MEP works. Backed up with a working experience of twelve years in the industry and combined experience of over sixty years for the group of professionals managing the...
See all Careers and Jobs at Sectors Construction