- Experience Needed:
- 4 to 6 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Contribute effectively to order intake in line with budget and product group expectations.
- Ensure bids are submitted on time in accordance with customer requirements and internal rules/procedures.
- Manage Tendering process from inquiry receipt to order booking. Maintain CCP/Salesforce appropriately and effect Order Hand Over process with Contracts Engineer.
- Contribute to commercial business process improvement strategies in an attempt to drive efficiencies.
- Contribute to Bidding Strategy, identifying best product fit by application.
- Ensure all commercial and contractual conditions prior to contact award are in line with ABB’s business objectives.
- Provide and deliver accurate and concise Risk Review documentation for presentation to Senior Management.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with the PGHV Focus Feeder Factories.
- Build and develop client relationship and facilitate appropriate relationships across all levels externally and internally within ABB with an ambition to become a long term strategic partner.
- Support, Manage and work closely with all appropriate market channels to ensure ABB product is fully supported.
- Support Tender and secure orders through client visits where appropriate.
- Liaise closely with the company’s External Sales Engineers and Account Managers to ensure that customer needs are addressed.
- Promote & sell the full portfolio of High Voltage Products by addressing the Customer need and creating customer value in line with the BU Strategic plans.
- Adopt additional responsibilities during holiday periods (contract management).
- Acts as Project Capture Team member for major pursuits with KAMs/GAMs.
- Adhere to the company Health & Safety Policy and any other related issues.
- Compliance with ABB Code of Conduct, Ethics and Corporate governance.
4 to 6 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office
About this Company
Sprint is an Egyptian conglomerate, was founded in 2011 by Khaled Ghanem. Sprint group is divided into three separate sectors:
See all Careers and Jobs at Sprint for Construction & Trading
- Interior Design
- Constructions (civil work &finishes)
One of our company’s strongest personality...