- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Females Only
About the Job
- Liaising with staff & partners; namely traffic manager, research lead and heads of departments (including finance).
- Devising and maintaining office systems, adhesion to policies & procedures, including data management, filing, etc.
- Oversee receptionist.
- Coordinate between all departments.
- Organize and coordinate all CEO travel and accommodation arrangements.
- Organize meetings, functions, and conferences.
- Set and manage networking plan for the CEO.
- Screening telephone calls and requests to CEO, and handling them appropriately.
- Organizing and maintaining diaries and making appointments.
- Dealing with CEO incoming email, faxes and post, often corresponding on behalf of their manager.
- Be present and report all CEO meetings.
- Carrying out background research and presenting findings when needed.
- Producing documents, briefing papers, reports, and presentations.
- Organizing and attending meetings and ensuring CEO is well-prepared for meetings.
- Carrying out specific projects and research.
2 to 5 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
FMCG Retail Supermarkets
About this Company
Grocery To Your Door Step
See all Careers and Jobs at Knock Mart
The first comprehensive online shopping experience in town has arrived to make life for Cairo’s residents a lot easier. Using a streamlined ordering and delivery process groceries, household goods and other lifestyle essentials,...