- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Commissions And Bonuses
About the Job
- Prepares & sets the Logistics export plan.
- Establishes and maintains excellent relations with current and new foreign clients.
- Coordinates with the packing and shipping section head to ensure safe, quality and timely arrival of the consignments to concerned clients
- Endorses the consignments’ dispense vouchers.
- Invites the insurance companies to tender for providing insurance coverage for the company’s consignments, studies proposals and participates in selecting the service provider.
- Invites the shipping companies to tender to transport the company’s consignments, studies proposals and participates in selecting the service provider.
- Works with shipping agencies, local and international authorities to facilitate the export procedures and minimizes cost.
- Carries on the customs’ clearance procedures on the company’s exports to ensure timely release of export consignments with minimum delays according to company’s policies and local official laws.
- Follows-up processing Logistics activities (ordering & following-up letters of credits and letters of guarantee from vendors).
- Dealing with the General Authority for Investment
More than 3 years
Not Specified at least
Paper and Forest Products Publishing and Printing
About this Company
Rotogroup started its business in 1973 in Lebanon and was followed in 1985 by another plant in Jordan. Afterward, in 1994, Misr Rotogravure/MR was established in Egypt and became one of the leading companies specializing in flexible packaging, film manufacturing and...
See all Careers and Jobs at Rotografia