- Experience Needed:
- More than 15 years
- Career Level:
- Senior Management (e.g. VP, CEO)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Master's Degree at least
- Travel Frequency:
- Up to 25% travel
About the Job
Develop key growth sales strategies, tactics and action plans. Successful execution of these strategies is required to achieve financial targets, building relationships and understanding customer trends.
- Own and hit/exceed annual sales targets
- Develop and execute strategic plan to achieve sales targets and expand our customer base
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Partner with customers to understand their business needs and objectives
- Effectively communicate the value proposition through proposals and presentations
- Understand corona categories and products lines.
- Implements national sales programs by developing field sales action plans.
- Completes national sales operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintains national sales staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintains national sales staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
More than 15 years
Master's Degree at least
About this Company
The Alexandria confectionery & chocolate company - was established year 1919 by Tomy Khresto, to become the first Confectionery & Chocolate company in the Egyptian market.
See all Careers and Jobs at Corona
The company was nationalized in 1963 & become the icon of the public sector in sweet...