- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Females Only
About the Job
- Receive, Answer telephones and give information to callers, take messages, or transfer calls to appropriate individuals.
- Assist in the planning and preparation of meetings, conferences
- Using a variety of software packages, such as Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Access, etc., to produce correspondence and documents and maintain presentations, records, spreadsheets and databases;
- Compose, type, and distribute meeting notes, routine correspondence, and reports.
- Greet visitors and callers, handle their inquiries, and direct them to the appropriate persons according to their needs
- Mail newsletters, promotional material, and other information.
- Coordinating mail-shots and similar publicity tasks
- Liaising with staff in other departments and with external contacts;
- organizing and storing paperwork, documents and computer-based information;
- Photocopying and printing various documents, sometimes on behalf of other colleagues, Operate office equipment such as fax machines, & Scanners
- Recruiting, and supervising junior staff and delegating work as required
- Provide word-processing and secretarial support
- Type confidential documents on a word processing system
- Respond to public inquiries
3 to 5 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Architectural and Design Services Consulting Services Public Relations and Communications
About this Company
Elgabaly Architects was founded 1994 in Cairo, Egypt, by Tamer A. Elgabaly since the firm worked within the field of architecture, urbanism, interiors, landscape designs. The projects Elgabaly architects has designs span several quarters of Egypt, encompassing both new and...
See all Careers and Jobs at Elgabaly Architects