- Experience Needed:
- 4 to 7 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- The candidate will be responsible for the flawless execution of the project. The Program Manager will manage day to day activities, provide project guidance, support, monitor the project progress and ensure the completion of the milestones as per the defined time lines. The Program Manager will also be responsible for regular communication with the client as well as identifying key issues, gaps and creating corresponding action plans and corrective measures.
- Onboarding of the new Call Center agents and Care Coaches, ensure the receipt of initial Project specific training and every 6 months refresher training.
- Plans, controls and monitors development work while motivating a team.
- Daily/weekly sporadic checks of the planned activities versus completed to identify gaps.
- Ensure the availability of the completed signed & dated Informed Consent forms.
- Ensure the completion of tracking tools on the same day of completing activities.
- Highlight any gaps with the care coach & understanding root cause, corrective & preventive action plan should be created in case of repeated issues (CAPA creation will be based on the severity & frequency of identified issues)Performing accompanied visits with Care Coaches to ensure completion and patient’s satisfaction.
- Attending calls with Care Coaches as an observer.
- For assigned task, formulates a proposed approach, plan and schedule and estimates time to meet business objectives.
- Direct Ad-hoc calls with the patients to ensure overall patient satisfaction and identify any gaps with the Care Coach.
- Review of the Adverse event reporting forms ahead of submission to Merck to ensure the following:
- Form completion & accuracyInformation matching with the primary source (if any)
- Review & approve the Adverse event reconciliation tracker ahead of sharing with the Client
- Review & approve the Monthly project tracking system ahead of sharing with Merck
- Ensure project specific files are maintained throughout the project life cycle, quarterly checks of files completion and updates.
- Ensure regular tracking of project’s Pass-through expenses.
- Identifies emerging issues/risks and their implications and propose solutions.
- Manages staff involved in call center, care coaches and field executives.
- Reports on progress towards business objectives and discuss future directions.
- Establish the program framework and implementation process with clear timelines and deliverable
- Ensure the development and timely delivery of monthly program status reports
- Cross-functional collaboration with internal functions as per program needs and requirements
- Assesses project risks and specifies contingencies.
4 to 7 years
Not Specified at least
Healthcare and Medical Services