- Experience Needed:
- 4 to 7 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Contributes to the planning, configuration, and testing of the systems as directed.
- Develops and executes comprehensive manual and automated test suites.
- Creating and executing manual and automated test plans for potential automation, application installation and configuration, and system integration.
- Responsibilities will also include developing automated test suites and contributing to automated test framework.
- Testing will be performed on back end systems and Databases, web interfaces, mobile devices.
- Mentors and trains lower level Engineers including encouraging best practices for software development.
- Contributes to documentation for operations and deployment.
- Attend meetings as necessary for testing purposes.
- Provide succinct and accurate documentation of issues.
4 to 7 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Banking Computer Software Telecommunications
About this Company
Fawry is a pioneering Electronic Payment Network, offering financial services to consumers and businesses through more than 65 thousand locations and a variety of channels. Fawry offers a convenient and reliable way to pay bills in multiple channels (online, using ATMs ,...
See all Careers and Jobs at Fawry Banking & Payment Technology Services