- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 1 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Responsible to control and monitor project total expenditure including verifying and checking of invoices and claims from suppliers, vendors, and subcontractors to ensure that all project expenditures are captured and properly recorded.
- Provide planning and cost controlling support for all projects which includes variation reporting, monitoring of milestone progress to the preparation of customer billing processes, etc
- Perform and manage project activity scheduling and monitoring
- Perform technical and commercial review of EPCI long time tenders (subcontractor’s quotations) for the preparation of Service agreements
- Ensure effective project implementation and utilize productive reports from the creation of WBS with the use of project management system to monitor the status of all purchases, invoicing and delivery up to the closure of the project.
- Prepare monthly vessel movement report for the monitoring of the vessel activities on a daily basis and register all downtime, consumptions, and vessel related issues relating to the project promptly to the project manager and management.
- Coordinate and work with the project management team to resolve project issues to ensure the delivery/completion of the project work.
- Perform project costing related reporting to the team and management’s review on a monthly basis to ensure that expenditures are kept within the project budget.
- Undertake any other ad-hoc duties as required.
0 to 1 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure