- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
3,000 to 3,500 EGP per month
About the Job
- Perform instrumental analysis (HPLC, UV, GC, FTIR, Melting point device, Refractive index, Viscometer, Conduct meter, Microprocessor, pH meter, Balance, Furnaces, muffles and ovens, Optical rotation device, Centrifuge, Sieve analyzer, Ion selective electrodes of raw materials, in-process and finished products.)
- Validate the assay methods of finished products to ensure products’ compliance to standards.
- Calibrate instruments according to work instructions to ensure compliance to standards.
- Troubleshoot and resolves operations issues.
- Analysis of raw materials where there are problems in the results of the analysis again to confirm.
- Water analysis for all production sites.
0 to 2 years
Not Specified at least
About this Company
Eva Cosmetics is one of the leading Egyptian personal care manufacturers and distributors. With over 100 years of experience under the belt of its founding entity, Armanious Group, It has become the source of over 20 of the most popular cosmetic brands and is an essential part...
See all Careers and Jobs at EVA Cosmetics