- Experience Needed:
- More than 4 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
4,000 to 5,000 EGP per month
About the Job
- Planning and managing all daily operations
- Hiring, coaching and supervising personnel
- Collaborating with the editor in chief to determine issues’ content and topics
- We are looking for a skilled Managing Editor to oversee our company’s daily publishing operations.
- You will be reporting only to the editor in chief and supervise writers, editors and other staff.
- A managing editor combines the innovativeness of a writer with the practical focus of an operations manager. You should be able to suggest ideas for stories and see them through to publication.
- We expect excellent organizational and leadership skills as well as a unique problem-solving ability.
- Plan and manage all daily operations
- Hire, coach and supervise personnel
- Collaborate with the editor in chief to determine issues’ content and topics
- Coordinate editorial publications and meetings
- Plan and approve assignments for writers and editors
- Control schedules and enforce deadlines (for writers, photographers, designers etc.)
- Oversee proofreading procedures and edit copy when necessary
- Assist in evaluating finalized copy for compliance with policies, style and tone
- Resolve issues as they arise
- Attend events on behalf of the company or editor in chief
More than 4 years
Not Specified at least
Business Services - Other
About this Company
We are a law firm based in Cairo Egypt.
See all Careers and Jobs at Al Safar & Partners