- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 1 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
5,200 to 7,700 EGP per month
About the Job
- Our client is leading telecommunication company located in United Arabic Emirates looking for semi-technical customer service & Non-technical customer service candidates, operation will be in Cairo outsourced to UAE.
- Customers will be foreigners from several nationalities live in United Arab Emirates.
Contract And Working Conditions:
- You will be contracted with the largest contact center in the middle east, the successful candidates will be responsible for providing a first class comprehensive voice support to the client Customers.
- Technical support that include troubleshooting.
- Deals with inquiries independently taking ownership for the issue until a satisfactory outcome has been reached for the customer.
- Identifies the nature of customer’s inquiry and offers him all possible help in quickest possible time using technical knowledge and data seeking capabilities.
- Clear communicates reasons for concerns/ issues to the customer and maintains contact.
- Medical & Social Insurance.
- Annual Contract and renewals.
- Guaranteed Training payment.
- Transportation to the nearest Metro station, door to door for over night shifts.
- VPN paid mobile line.
- Premium International Card.
- Discounts and benefits in several stores and restaurants.
0 to 1 years
Not Specified at least
Consumer Services Human Resources Information Technology Services
About this Company
Gulf Data International (gDi) is an IT solutions provider and systems integrator, founded in the United Arab Emirates in 1983, and currently operating from seventy offices across the Middle East and North Africa (MENA), including Abu Dhabi, Dubai and Cairo.
See all Careers and Jobs at Gulf Data International