- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Medical Insurance - Social Insurance
About the Job
- Design content marketing to achieve business targets & Create content marketing campaigns to drive leads and subscribers Use SEO best practices to generate traffic to our site
- Collaborate with designers to produce high quality POC.
- Deliver engaging content on a regular basis.
- Edit, proofread and improve content to online sites and social media networks.
- Create and present storyboards of ideas ِ & Make a professional presentation.
- Work with art directors to create ideas.
- Update digital media with timely content.
- Voice over works if needed
- Monitor and change advertising campaigns to change effectiveness.
- Proofreading and editing all materials before final print.
- Participating in brainstorming sessions with the Marketing team and art director, researching and preparing situation analysis for possible future clients.
- Regularly produce various content types, including email, social media posts, blogs and white papers
- Actively manage and promote our blog, and pitch articles to relevant third-party platforms
- Edit content produced by other members of the team
- Analyse content marketing metrics and makes changes as needed
- Collaborate with other departments to create innovative content id
Writing convincing, results-oriented copy for:
- Promotional marketing material.
- Blogs and news articles
- Social media posts
- Product descriptions
- Case studies, whitepapers, and eBooks
- Company bios
- Landing pages - Email marketing campaigns
More than 2 years
Not Specified at least
About this Company
One World .. United Services | عالم واحد متحد الخدمات
See all Careers and Jobs at AMAD Group
AMAD Group is a leading services provider company with exceptional quality standers, with a focus on business and technical consultation. Our corporate culture and our purpose, vision, mission and values unite our...