- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Travel Frequency:
- Up to 50% travel
About the Job
- Designing and executing orientation programs for both sales and managers.
- Develop their sales skills and product knowledge, provide excellent customer service and Other tasks required from managers.
- Visiting our regional retail stores to work closely with our team.
- Collect feedback from trainees and managers about training courses.
- Report on impact of training programs (e.g. sales achieved)
- Educate our salespeople using various methods, like coaching, seminars and interactive activities.
1 to 2 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Apparel and Fashion Training and Coaching
About this Company
In 1907, in the Egyptian Delta region, Abdel Maksoud Arafa first embarked on his professional journey by opening a small fabrics retail shop. Some years later, the family made the decision to move the business to the capital for better market exposure and visibility. After...
See all Careers and Jobs at Arafa Retail Group