- Experience Needed:
- 8 to 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Managing a fleet of company vehicles including cars and Heavy Equipment.
- Implementing and controlling all scheduling, arranging of maintenance / servicing and repairs.
- Managing the fuel contracts and spend management.
- Managing the vehicle tracker contract and data analysis.
- Arranging and management of all vehicle hire for the business.
- Producing varying reports for senior management regarding vehicle hire and asset management.
- Managing all aspects of asset management for the business including plant, equipment, technology, etc.
- Liaising and communicating with internal & external customers is vital part of the role.
8 to 10 years
Not Specified at least
Business Supplies and Equipment Engineering Services