- Experience Needed:
- 5 to 7 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Develop conceptual design schematics for buildings including layouts and, major methods and materials of construction.
- Develop & articulate solutions based on customer’s business & technical requirements.
- Assisting the firm principal in all aspects of the project from schematic design all the way to the production of construction documents.
- Checking of documents including review for compliance with applicable codes, standards and company procedures.
- Interface and coordinate with other engineering disciplines, project management, customer representatives and regulatory authorities as applicable to the project.
- Developing architecture shop drawings at different project stages.
- Coordinating architecture shop drawings with civil and electromechanical components.
- Preparing and reviewing quantity survey activities.
5 to 7 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office Consulting Services Real Estate/Property Management
About this Company
BETTER HOME GROUP
See all Careers and Jobs at Better Home
The group of companies specializes in the construction and operation of facilities that present a better way of living. It brings out the elegance of the old and well-established architecture, with a touch of modernity and...