- Experience Needed:
- 5 to 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
A leading chemical manufacturer specialized in printing and packaging chemical products. The first inkjet ink manufacturer in MENA region. Our experience exceeds 15 years in R&D, product designing, manufacturing, sales and distribution. We are globally recognized by International markets.
A rewarding place where the focus is on continuous learning and growth.
Main Responsibilities and Duties:
- Prepare and update all the machinery manual and spare parts list.
- Record and standardize the operating procedures of all machines and equipment.
- Prepare and follow up on the implementation of the periodic and preventive maintenance schedule.
- Distribute and follow-up on maintenance and repair tasks and procedures in accordance with the maintenance requests.
- Leads and/or participates in continuous improvement activities targeted to facilitate quality improvements, productivity, and safety; and reductions in scrap and machine downtime.
- Train the technicians in terms of safety and quality assurance processes.
- Carry out technical studies for machine lapse and develop appropriate solutions by implementing the optimum corrective action.
5 to 10 years
Not Specified at least