- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Responsible for Financial Audits for expenditures and other financial records to ensure that all numbers are accurate, regulations are complied with and payments are accurately classified and recorded
- Ensure that all policies and procedures are implemented and report to the management on any deficiency observed.
- Examine and analyze financial records to insure the effectiveness of accounting and managerial controls, accuracy of transactions, and compliance with applicable laws and established GUC policies and procedures.
- Recommend and develop internal auditing policies, standards of performance, procedures, and programs.
- Report for operational effectiveness, and control discrepancies are reported
- Suggest corrective actions including input from operations and management
- Prepare reports to Senior Management and the Audit Committee on a periodical (monthly/quarterly basis), organizes audit committee meetings
- Agreeing recommendations with relevant staff members to make improvements to operations and helping to secure backing for them in meetings
3 to 5 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
About this Company
See all Careers and Jobs at GUC
German University in Cairo/Deutsche Universität in Kairo has been established in 2002 in cooperation with the State Universities of Ulm and Stuttgart, under the patronage of the Egyptian Ministry of Higher Education, the Ministry of Science, Research and Arts,...