- Experience Needed:
- More than 6 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- As our Network Project Manager, you will be responsible for seeing a project through to completion, establishing deadlines and accountable for results of the project.
- You will take requirements from staff and other organizations and translate them into schedules that map resources and major milestones. Will typically perform resource and scope analyses throughout the life cycle of the project being managed to ensure that targets are met and to advise leadership on adjustments that need to be made to ensure project success.
- Initiate, plan and execute network projects on Backbone Networks
- Control procurement, logistics, deliveries, regulatory and customs aspects with the concerned entities
- Deploy network infrastructure (PE, MEA, Internet, etc) to support customer growth at the major Network Center
- Submit Network Change request as per defined Network Change Management process
- Utilize and have proficiency with Network and Customer IT tools to ensure data integrity of the infrastructure throughout the region
- Ensure KPIs for on-time implementation of projects are achieved, while strictly following the network change management process to ensure operational excellence.
- Prepare hand over of completed projects to Operational entities with related documentation
More than 6 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure Engineering Services Information Technology Services
About this Company
EJtech’s continued growth story since our establishment in 2008 is a testament to our adaptability and our approach of constant develpment. On our way to becoming leading network solutions provider, we have successfully met the challenges of an everchanging market place and, indeed, even excel in the services industry.
See all Careers and Jobs at EJtech