- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Main Job Duties:
- Designing maintenance strategies, procedures and methods.
- Diagnosing breakdown problems.
- Checking and calibrating instruments to make sure they are accurate.
- Validating actual problem and validating correct parts to be used for service.
- Fitting new parts as required, or as part of a regular replacement.
- Provides timely, accurate and unambiguous updates to the onsite technical report (QF-7.1-3) and cost estimate form (QF-7.1-4).
- Travel to and from customer locations, documenting work activity and maintaining administrative paperwork.
- Assists with development and coaching of junior maintenance staff.
- Follow up, monitor Customer Satisfaction.
0 to 2 years
Not Specified at least
Computer Hardware Computer Networking Computer Software
About this Company
Al Ahly Computer Equipment (ACE) was founded in 1998 as a “Hardware Infrastructure Service Provider”, and then its operations have diversified into other activities like Projects and Solutions implementation, Hardware Sales, Software Sales..
See all Careers and Jobs at Al-Ahly Computer Equipment