- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Profit Share, Bonus, Transportation, Medical & Social Insurance, Flexible Working Hours.
About the Job
- Generate internal & external daily reports regarding 3PL activities that ensure and reflect correct and accurate data.
- Send internal & external daily reports to all concerned parties to ensure meeting SLAs (service level of agreement).
- Frequently analyze internal & external data to calculate 3PL KPIs that ensure its accuracy.
- Communicate with 3PL customers regarding the received complaints to be able to solve it.
- Communicate with all concerned parties to resolve 3PL customer’s complaints.
- Analyze 3PL complaints and develop needed reports to ensure avoiding complaints repetitive.
- Create & develop satisfaction survey regarding provided services to accurately measure their satisfaction.
- Communicate with 3PL customers to conduct related satisfaction survey.
- Analyze the received satisfaction survey results from different customers and submit related reports.
- Coordinate with all concerned parties to ensure on time completion of assigned tasks & projects.
2 to 4 years
Not Specified at least
Logistics and Supply Chain Pharmaceuticals
About this Company
IBN SINA Pharma is an Egyptian Pharmaceutical Distribution company founded in 2001 by Dr. Mohamed Abdel-Gawad, alongside Egyptian investors and a French group (Eurapharma) as a joint-stock company under the name (IBNSINA Laborex Pharma).
See all Careers and Jobs at Ibn Sina Pharma
In 2006, the Egyptian...