- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Social Insurance/ medical insurance/ mobile allowance/ transportation allowance
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Travel Frequency:
- Up to 25% travel
About the Job
Job Summary & Responsibilities : Essential Responsibilities:
- Conducts business process modeling focused on GBS ERP Best Practices.
- Translates business needs to functional solutions using state-of-the art modeling tools.
- Creates quality, comprehensive, timely customer-centric documentation.
- Presents to and works with C-level, either solo or as part of an implementation team.
- Teams with GBS consultants, project manager and additional GBS and 3rd party resources to research gaps and propose solutions.
- Tests, trains and troubleshoots system with customer, providing initial level of support for assigned product.
- Advise customers when required on additional products and services.
- Responsible for timely entry of time and expenses in project accounting system.
- Ensure that project deliverables are completed on time and anticipate issues or conditions that may impact the original estimate or project budget.
More than 3 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
About this Company
With our headquarters in Cairo, Tawzef is a centrally-located human resource consulting firm. We provide our clients with management solutions, tailored to suit your company’s specific staffing needs. Tawzef knows what employers look for in their employees as well as what it...
See all Careers and Jobs at Tawzef