- Experience Needed:
- 10 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Graphic designers use computers or hand tools to create posters, websites, logos, brochures, magazines and many other materials to communicate ideas and information visually. They are sometimes called graphic artists.
- Planning concepts by studying relevant information and materials.
- Illustrating concepts by designing examples of art arrangement, size, type size and style and submitting them for approval.
- Preparing finished art by operating necessary equipment and software.
- Coordinating with outside agencies, art services, web designer, marketing, printers, and colleagues as necessary.
- Contributing to team efforts by accomplishing tasks as needed.
- Communicating with clients about layout and design.
- Creating a wide range of graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites with software such as photo shop.
- Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements when necessary.
Not Specified at least
Fine Art Graphic Design Publishing and Printing
About this Company
We have the experience in the field of advertising and media production for more than ten years, and has been cooperating with many institutions, public and private sectors.
See all Careers and Jobs at Art dimension
Achieving the objectives of our clients ( through creativity and inspiration ).
Innovation - perfection - commitment