- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Travel Frequency:
- Minimal travel
About the Job
"Admin and HR manager" is required to be based in Cairo office (5th Settlement) and will be responsible for the following:
- Liaising with staff, suppliers, and clients via emails, faxes, and correspondences.
- Receiving Internal and External calls and dealing with correspondence and queries.
- Implement HR procedures (initiate and actively participate in hiring and termination processes)
- Managing documents, recording, filling and arranging legal documentation for employees.
- Handling confidential and non-routine information (company important documents & certificates)
- Manage the company's relations with social & health insurance companies.
- Maintaining all purchasing process (quotations, purchasing order, collecting materials and managing invoices)
- Following up on company contracts of services such as (utilities, medical insurance, mobile, internet…) and negotiate prices regularly and following up on their invoices and payments.
- Scheduling and organizing employees & nonemployees travel arrangements (issuing visa, booking tickets, hotel accommodations & allowance).
- Maintaining and organizing the office layout and maintaining supplies of stationery, equipment and providing staff with their needs and monitor use.
- Providing administrative support to management and other staff.
- Managing company fixed assets and ensure records accuracy.
- Preparing presentations and reports.
- Reporting to GM.
More than 3 years
Not Specified at least
About this Company
We are Cegedim; a leading worldwide innovative technology and services company; with a global team of 4200 employees. We are looking to start our operations in Egypt as a global development and support Center for our Software systems, with a large team of various profiles and skills.
See all Careers and Jobs at Cegedim