- Experience Needed:
- 5 to 8 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Responsible to control and monitor project total expenditure including verifying and checking of invoices and claims from suppliers, vendors and subcontractors to ensure that all project expenditures are captured and properly recorded.
- Provide cost controlling support for all projects which includes variation reporting, monitoring of milestone progress to the preparation of customer billing processes, etc
- Perform technical and commercial review of EPCI long time tenders (subcontractor’s , quotations) for the preparation of Service agreements
- Perform project costing related reporting to the team and management’s review on a monthly basis to ensure that expenditures are kept within the project budget.
- Provide cost control advice to the internal PMT team as and when Required .
5 to 8 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office
About this Company
First Real Estate Investment and Development Company has been formed to be a part of First Group. This corporation is capitalized by their shareholders. The shareholders have a very good experience in the real estate filed according to their ownership and management for...
See all Careers and Jobs at First Group