- Experience Needed:
- 5 to 8 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
The successful candidate will work closely with Suppliers, and Sales to ensure execution of the supply and demand plan.
- Candidate will maintain excellent customer service and inventory management results and provide management on a daily/monthly basis actual and projected supply, demand, and inventory updates.
- Candidate will perform short and long-term schedule planning and capacity planning
- Candidate will also be responsible for measuring and driving continual supply network improvement by applying operating strategy to parameter management and gathering, documenting, and aligning key assumptions.
- Candidate will also perform planning responsibly as defined within specific work system's work and communicate requirements for process/technology improvements.
- The candidate will manage day-to-day activities of process including leading resolution of conflicts and adjustment of plan.
- The candidate will be expected to ensure process adherence and use of best practices by executing the documented standard work processes and staying in touch with the business on a daily basis
5 to 8 years
Not Specified at least
Logistics and Supply Chain
About this Company
With headquarters in Cairo, GHALIOUNGUI Trading, has been operating its business of "importing, marketing and sale of specialized Medical and surgical products "ever since 1979. Serving the Governmental and private health care sectors all over Egypt. GHALIOUNGUI has been...
See all Careers and Jobs at Ghalioungui