- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, + Bonus
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Build chip top-level test benches.
- Develop and verify sub-systems within the Analog/RF sections of a chip
- Perform complex solutions to solve design challenges and problems aiming at achieving design specs requirements.
- Develop analog design for complex sub-cells and small sub-systems.
- Give required support for RF designers in cooperation with RF design team leader
- Deliver challenging tasks on-time.
- Help other team members, in cooperation with RF design team leader, if possible, to ensure high productivity and team work.
- Keep abreast of new developments and technical expertise in the design of analog circuits.
0 to 5 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Electronics and Semiconductors Engineering Services
About this Company
Si-Vision has been in business since 2007, with more than 400 years of collective experience and serving Tier-1 customers all over the globe. The Silicon Vision team has broad experience in RF Circuits and Systems, Digital and Backend Designs.
See all Careers and Jobs at Si-Vision
In July 16, 2015...