- Experience Needed:
- More than 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, 5% on net profit of sales
About the Job
- Direct activities related to dispatching, routing, and tracking transportation trucks.
- Plans delivery by organizing truck loads and routing schedules.
- Develops and distributes picking orders for selecting plants and selecting tag orders.
- Oversees the preparation of delivery documents for truckers.
- Plan, organize and manage the work of subordinate staff to ensure that the work is accomplished in a manner consistent with organizational requirements.
- Direct investigations to verify and resolve customer or shipper complaints.
- Serve as contact person for all drivers within assigned territories.
- Monitor operations to ensure that staff members comply with administrative policies and procedures, safety rules, union contracts, and government regulations.
- Promote safe work activities by conducting safety audits, attending company safety meetings, and meeting with individual staff members.
More than 10 years
Not Specified at least
Logistics and Supply Chain Package/Freight Delivery Transportation