- Experience Needed:
- More than 7 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Responsible for negotiating competitive freight rates, build relationships with lines and agents locally and internationally providing sales teams with monthly competitive pricing.
- Responsible for sourcing and negotiating preferred rates with Customs brokers and inland trucking companies.
- Ensures continuous improvement in customer service always exceeding customer’s expectations and managing the implementation of necessary operational and customer service practices.
- Ensure that financial aspects (billing and invoicing) and reporting for freight is carried out in accordance with company requirements.
- Ensure that financial management (billing and invoicing) and reporting for freight is carried out in accordance with company requirements.
- Lead and motivate the operation team, drive quality and performance.
- Meet or exceed established goals relative to on-time delivery and shipping accuracy performance for customer shipments.
More than 7 years
Not Specified at least
Logistics and Supply Chain Package/Freight Delivery Transportation