- Experience Needed:
- More than 6 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Handle purchases of products and services that are essential for our company’s day-to-day operations. Ensuring the best quality of deliverable with the least cost.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for purchasing process (Internal/external)
- Purchasing all company needs either in the internal use for the company or for the department external selling like (network equipment’s or other services we provide customer the Company portfolio).
- Receiving & revising the purchase request.
- Getting quotations & choose the best supplier offering best price & terms of payment
- Negotiating over the price & term of payment.
- Prepare & issue P.O & send copies to the finance department with all the documents related to the order including purchase request, invoices, comparison sheet, quotations.
- Schedule / expedite deliveries, resolve shortages, missed or late or any other problems to avoid delay with the customer P.O.
- Filing, prepare, maintain & review purchasing files, reports & price list.
- Prepare reports on purchases
- Respond to supplier inquiries regarding order status, changes & cancellation.
- Monitor the supplier performance to implement the corrective action required.
- Ensuring that all registration documents are kept current & complete.
- Check orders when they arrive to ensure that orders have been filled correctly & meet the specifications.
More than 6 years
Not Specified at least
Engineering Services Information Technology Services Telecommunications