- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Overtime, social & medical insurance
- Females Only
About the Job
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintains personnel files in compliance with the Egyptian labor law and GlobeMed Group audit requirements.
- Keeps employee records up-to-date by processing employee status changes on timely manner.
- Processes personnel action forms and assures proper approvals.
- Prepares paperwork required to place employee on payroll and establishes personnel file for new recruits.
- Handling the on-boarding process for new recruits in terms of preparing employment contracts, code of conduct and creating finger prints for new recruits.
- Prepare all relevant HR letters and experience certificates upon Employees requests.
- Review the employees' annual leaves balance, monitor the attendance and absence records, track leave requests and ensure the completion of required documents for sick leaves.
- Prepare required reports for the monthly payroll and provide periodic reports as requested
- Report any lack of compliance with the company's policies and procedures as well as recommending corrective actions accordingly
- Prepare warning letters, attend investigations and conduct exit interviews
- Handling social insurance forms 1,2 & 6 with the governmental agencies
- Addition and deletion of employees and families to the medical insurance policy monthly.
- Share employees attendance reports as requested by top management
- Responsible for annual renewals of contracts.
- Follow-up with the heads of the departments for the probation period evaluation and annual performance appraisal forms.
- Participate with the HR team in setting the annual business plan for the HR department.
- Ability to deal with different system without losing focus
- Any HR tasks or projects as assigned
1 to 2 years
Not Specified at least
Healthcare and Medical Services Human Resources Insurance
About this Company
GlobeMed is the largest healthcare benefits management company in the Middle East; Being one of the first organizations to introduce the Third Party Administrator, GlobeMed Group has been established in 1991.
See all Careers and Jobs at GlobeMed Egypt
Over the last 26 years; GlobeMed has redefined the standards...