- Experience Needed:
- More than 7 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Medical Insurance + Social Insurance + Life Insurance
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Males Only
About the Job
- Managing the Personnel team to ensure the full respect of procedures.
- Manage the legislative processes with the legal entities (Labor office, social insurance,…)
- Responsible for maintaining the implementation of laws and regulations dealing with government agencies.
- Responsible for all the personnel issues.
- Responsible for Organize, secure and maintain all files, records in accordance with policies and procedures archive and retains employee files as required by law.
- Review the Employee social insurance regarding forms 1, 2 and 6.
- Maintain records and compile statistical reports concerning personnel-related data such as hires, transfers, performance appraisals, and absenteeism rates.
- Adjust requested disciplinary actions comply with Egyptian Labor Law under HR Manager Supervision.
- Maintain regular correspondences with workforce offices to provide them with required documents and information.
- Maintain Time (Time & Attendance System) including set up of all users, updating schedules, reviewing and monitoring accruals.
- Responsible for all reporting and reliability of the data, update all data base.
More than 7 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Manufacturing Plastics Retail
About this Company
The Medstar Group is one of the leaders in the Middle Eastern plastic manufacturing market and has history within the plastic manufacturing field since 1976.
See all Careers and Jobs at MedStar
We have a total of 3 first rate factories that operate with several different product lines; Houseware, Cleaning...