- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Females Preferred
About the Job
- Assists office staff in maintaining files and databases
- Prepares reports, presentations, memorandums, proposals, and correspondence
- Assigns jobs and duties to office staff as needed
- Monitors office operations
- Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies.
- Respond to a customer inquiry.
- Complete operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work result.
- Supervise administrative staff and divide responsibilities to ensure performance.
- Manage phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.).
- Create and update records and databases with personnel, financial and other data.
- Submit timely reports and prepare presentations/proposals as assigned.
- Assist colleagues whenever necessary
Work Conditions :
- Work days 6 day/week. 8 hours/day
0 to 2 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Marketing and Advertising
About this Company
Vadecom is a digital agency for the 21st century. We provide a broad range of design and development services for businesses and organizations all sizes. Our many clients appreciate our extensive skills, deep experience, and commitment to the highest quality.
See all Careers and Jobs at VadeCom