- Experience Needed:
- More than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Monthly bonus and perks apply
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Maintain good standard of coding and adhere to the same conventions as the rest of the team.
- Leave code better than you found it (and fully commented).
- Test your code, properly.
- A proactive attitude to problem-solving and an understanding of the role of development in a creative environment.
- Be willing to work in a research capacity – to find and test and critically review open-source frameworks and technologies.
- Contribute to the high-performance of the agile-development lifecycle by working with team members to author high-quality code according to assigned priorities.
- Participate in regular design and code reviews with development team members to confirm use of best practices.
- Willingness to get challenging technology limitation tasks.
- Open, honest and direct, is comfortable in giving and receiving constructive feedback
More than 1 year
Bachelor's Degree at least
Computer Software Information Technology Services
- 1+ years of experience building Swift and/or Objective-C iOS apps.
- Ability to perform effectively to tight deadlines, work well both independently and as part of a team.
- Work knowledge in Swift.
- Work knowledge in Objective C.
- Work knowledge of C/C++.
- Kotlin knowledge is a plus.
- Practical experience in Manual Layout.
- Committed to producing code that follows the best practices of the industry.
- Solid understanding of Object-Oriented concepts.
Proficiency in the following skills and technologies is mandatory:
- iOS SDK, JSON, XML, SOAP, REST, Objective C, [C, C++ is a plus]
- APIs and Web services integration (REST, JSON) in a mobile environment.
- Knowledge with any server-side technologies such as PHP, Python, Java desired but not mandatory.
- UI advanced animations (iOS Core Animation)
- Strong Knowledge of OO programming, design patterns, relational data modeling and version control tools.
- Ability to develop code for optimal maintainability, extensibility and re-usability.
- Experience in common third-party APIs (Google, Facebook, YouTube, etc..) along XML/JSON based RESTful APIs.
- Experience at mobile databases and big data optimization.
- Carry out peer code reviews and quality assurance tasks on developed product.
- Understanding of web service technologies and APIs (REST, JSON, XML) and integrating with external systems.
- Working experience with versioning control (GIT).
- Good English language command.
- Good communication skills, soft skills and sending formal messages.