- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
The export specialist responsibilities are:
- Meeting trade needs of the organization by supplying the required amount of goods within a prescribed time.
- Preparing goods for shipment, using the best, most economical packaging. Transportation, warehousing, or distribution of the goods.
- Responsible for carrying out other duties as follows:
- Take over the responsibility for export sales in several markets.
- Attempting to penetrate new markets and establish the company image as a good international brand in different region.
- Gather and update information and market data of the targeted markets and set up launches in coordination with marketing department.
- Attend international fairs and exhibitions to promote products and establish relations with of shore importers.
- Planning transport routes by carrying out a detailed study of cost effective trade routes
- Planning best means of transport to meet the cost as well as time barriers
- Ensuring the safe delivery of goods by handling and taking proper care of goods during transport
- Prepare and manage all the necessary documents required
- Verify the delivery of goods according to the customer specifications and ensuring that deadlines are met
- Collecting the payments on behalf of the client or organization and maintaining the bills for the same
- Ensure whether the rules and regulations are met by maintaining the information about licenses and tariffs
More than 3 years
Not Specified at least
Agriculture/Fishing/Farming Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office Real Estate/Property Management
About this Company
Delma group was established in 1985 by Eng. Ehab Khedr and Eng. Alaa Khedr with the purpose to develop and manage real estate projects. It has a long-term track record in the real estate construction market establishing and developing many projects in Egypt. Delma group is now...
See all Careers and Jobs at Delma Investment