- Experience Needed:
- 15 to 20 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Develop and implement commercial strategies according to company goals and objectives aiming to accelerate growth.
- Analyzing data to improve execution of work, distributing tasks and managing schedules of workers.
- He is also responsible for handling the financial budget, settling all needs in. the supplies, negotiating with customers and implementing all the policies and rules of the company.
- He develops solutions and analyzes problems for the growth of the business entity, negotiates with partners or company representatives, evaluates necessary inventories or costs and reduces costs through market research or other means.
- Act to acquire new customers and manage client relationships for new and existing ones.
- Collaborate with and coordinate diverse teams (marketing, sales, customer service & others).
- Monitor performance of commercial activities and prepare reports for senior management.
- Assist in setting financial targets and budget development with close monitoring.
- Submits regular weekly, monthly and annual reports concerning products, customers and collection process in coordination with different company departments.
- Communicates effectively with the different departments within the assigned scope of responsibility.
- Leads the sales team members, follows up on their plans achievement and evaluate their performance to meet the unit strategic objectives.
- Sets the right credit limit for customers based on a historical forecast for their accounts.
- Develops a strategic plan that coordinates between the annual needs financing budget and the annual sales plan.
- Cover the financial obligations of the company and work to provide them on time in coordination with the financial management.
- Evaluates the Sales Unit performance and structure, and implements the necessary changes towards maximizing the sales percentages while reducing the cost ratios.
- Knowledgeable of the market situation and competitors.
- Ensure achieving sales targets with the agreed percentage of profitability.
- Supplies management with oral and written reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Coordinating with the sales, marketing and executive team of the organization in order to make it function smoothly.
- Managing the different aspects of the commercial field of the organization.
- Providing the company with the driving force through successful handling of both short and long-term commercial ventures.
15 to 20 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Real Estate/Property Management
About this Company
فاليو للاستثمارالعقارى هي شركة ذات حجم متوسط فى بادئ الامر و هى عبارة عن شراكة بين اكبر و اعرق ثلاث شركات استثمار و تسويق عقارى و تجاري والاستثماري والسكني بمصر و على ان يكون الاستثمار العقارى بهذه الشراكة من اكبر الشراكات على مستوى الشرق الاوسط و ايضا يُساعد فى ذلك مقر...
See all Careers and Jobs at Value