- Experience Needed:
- 5 to 7 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Monitor the cash-in and cash-out.
- Monitor company cash collections, checks issued & deposited to avoid idle funds and fraud.
- Prepare daily treasury transactions & ensures updating banks with companies latest approved signatory matrix to guarantee accuracy & timeliness of delivery to payee.
- Ensure proper implementation of bank transactions.
- Total super visioning and development of cashier duties and assists the cashier at work.
- Handles the financing deals execution by interfacing with banks to speed disbursement therefore meeting company needs.
- Prepares documentation required by lending institutions.
- Monitors the financial covenants in respect of loan agreements to ensure adherence to required ratios to ascertain lenders’ confidence
- Reviews interest income & interest expense charged by banks to verify and ensure accuracy of application of banks interest rates agreed upon.
Financial Risk Management:
- Identify, assess, manage and monitor:
- The interest rate risk;
- The liquidity risk.
- Ensure correct documentation and filing of all banking transactions.
- Prepare daily bank transfer requests (inter company or to suppliers).
- Reply to the Finance Dept. inquires & provide them with any required data or documents re bank transactions.
Ensures meeting the deadline of the reports needed by:
- Internal & External Fund providers
- Maintains and manages relations with financial institutions to facilitate the work-flow of the company’s operations.
5 to 7 years
Not Specified at least
About this Company
Vitas Group is proud to announce the launch of Vitas Egypt in partnership with Ebtikar for Financial Investment, the non-banking services venture of BPE Partners (formerly Beltone Private Equity). Operating under the Microfinance Law of 2014.
See all Careers and Jobs at Vitas Egypt
Vitas Egypt will...