- Experience Needed:
- More than 12 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
SCM Helps to transfer products from the manufacturers and suppliers right to the retail door, this vital role makes sure shops remain fully stocked and business.
- Planning delivery timetables
- Ensuring stores have enough stock
- Making sure suppliers have enough stock to meet demand
- Overseeing the ordering and packaging process
- Monitoring stock levels
- Tracking products through depots to make sure they arrive at their destination
- Overseeing arrival of shipments
Once you’ve got some work experience behind you, you’ll be ready for a supervisor or even management role, where you’re given more responsibilities to keep you busy. You’ll be expected to:
- Monitor and motivate staff
- Ensure targets are met
- Recruit and train staff
- Overseeing the distribution process every step of the way, you’ll also be keeping an eye on staff to make sure the products are not only stored correctly but dispatched on time too.
- A very hands-on role, you’ll need to enjoy working in large teams, as you’ll constantly be liaising with purchasing officers, warehouse staff and transport clerks to ensure a smooth process.
More than 12 years
Not Specified at least
FMCG Food and Beverage Production