- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 6 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
We are seeking highly motivated individuals who are looking for an opportunity to grow their career in creativity and user interfaces along with the user experience and the usability guidelines. The candidate must excel at providing both highly analytical as well as highly creative ideas to all the designs activities requested
Role and Responsibilities
- Participate in defining the design brief or setting up the design concept to answer the brief for new multi-platform projects
- Develop and design ideas and basic concepts into fully worked out design solutions for new projects.
- Research and prepare material in support of new design concepts and create working drawings, storyboards and layouts.
- Keep up to date with the international editorial and design standards and guidelines and work within these with a high degree of independence.
3 to 6 years
Not Specified at least
Computer Software Information Technology Services
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- BSc of Computer science, Computer Engineering or equivalents
- Strong conceptualization ability, strong visual communication ability, drawing skills and sketchbook technique is a plus.
- Exceptional design skills, production value and attention to detail.
- Ability to create wireframes as well as visual design mock-ups.
- Strong working knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, Fireworks and associated design tools
- Experience with user interface design patterns and standard UCD methodologies
About this Company
BlueCloud is a professional services company that provides world-class services and solutions to enterprise customers in EMEA. With the mission of offering end-to-end highest-quality services and solutions that deliver value and meet customer and industry-specific needs, the...
See all Careers and Jobs at BlueCloud