Skills And Tools:
- Help desk agent (solve daily issues for normal users (Internet, network share, printers, scanners, office application…).
- Diagnose hardware and software problems, and replace defective components.
- Establish, build & maintain the company’s’ data networks (Computer Network, Telephone network, Security systems network (Access control, Surveillance systems…).
- Install data network cables (computer, Telephone & Security networks).
- Maintain an inventory of parts for emergency repairs.
- Manage service ticket queue, prioritize requests and perform work to meet or exceed user expectations and deadlines.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- 1 to 3 years of relevant work experience in the Information Technology area.
- Proficiency in computer and printer hardware.
- Ability to follow technical procedures accurately.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work as a member of a diverse team.
- Ability to work within industrial facilities.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Willingness to adapt and innovate in all areas of technology
- Technical reporting skills.
- CCNA & MSCE is preferred.