Skills And Tools:
- Help desk agent (solve daily issues for normal users (Internet, network share, printers, scanners, office application…).
- Establish, build & maintain the company’s’ data networks (Computer Network, Telephone network, Security systems network (Access control, Surveillance systems…).
- Install data network cables (computer, Telephone & Security networks).
- Fix printer’s issues (laser, ink, ribbon, industrial, bar code, scanners copiers…).
- Troubleshooting (data networks problems, printers, Windows, MAC, & Linux OS & applications…)
- 0 to 2 years of relevant work experience in the Information Technology area.
- Minimum Associate Degree in Computer Science or background in Computer Science /Information Systems/ Electronics & Telecommunications.
- Experience in programming.
- Bachelor’s Degree a plus.
- A+, Network + Certifications or equivalent experience, CCNA would be a Plus.
- Experience with PC’s and Mac’s running Windows and Mac OS’s, Laser Printers and other peripherals.
- Troubleshooting skills.
- Proficiency in using computer applications and software.
- Ability to work independently with little or no supervision.
- Ability to follow technical procedures accurately.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work as a member of a diverse team.
- Ability to learn complex systems quickly and effectively.
- Ability to work within industrial facilities.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Willingness to adapt and innovate in all areas of technology
- Technical reporting skills.