Skills And Tools:
We're running an Online Hiring Event this Saturday to hire C# (.NET) Software Engineers (USD $30K/yr).
This event will include testing. Upon grading the deliverables from the event, we will set up qualified candidates with an interview with the hiring manager. This is a 100% remote, full-time role.
As a Software Engineer, you will be the part of a team responsible for ensuring that customers are blown away by the technical differentiation and quality of our products. We want to give you the ability to look at the code in ways it has never been looked at before, to understand the interdependency in the code.
We are creating higher quality code by using the latest technologies and toolsets. We use data to make decisions, bringing big data and analysis to software development. We use cutting edge of software development and innovate improvements on the newest technologies. We want people who are adaptable and can learn new things, bringing new ideas and concepts to solve complex business problems.
We are on the cutting edge of software development, and we innovate improvements on the newest technologies. We want people who are adaptable and can learn new things, and can use new ideas and concepts to solve business problems.
• Develop expertise in one or more of our proprietary enterprise software products.
• Leverage your broad technology capabilities to inspire and develop real enterprise-class software.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or Computer Engineering
2+ years of experience as a hands-on software engineer
A ruthless commitment to testing the code you’ve written
Proficiency in the following skills and technologies is mandatory:
• Programming Language (Java / C++ / C#(.Net) / PHP / Python / Ruby on Rails)
• Database(SQL Server/Oracle/MySQL/MongoDB/Cassandra)
• SOA, EDA, and Design patterns
• Cloud computing architecting
• Linux, Django, REST, tools for CI/CD (Jenkins), Git, and shell scripting
• Writing Unit Test CasesMVC and knowledge of another server-side programming language is desired but not mandatory
Demonstrate success as a problem solver, be result-oriented, and a self-starter
Comfortable “working virtually” with teammates and customers around the world - we do a lot of Skype and video conferencing
Good proficiency in the English language
As a candidate for this position, you are invited to take part in a paid training program led by our best-in-class teams, on best-in-class technologies in our 4-week Bootcamp program.
After grading your tests, you will be eligible to take the Bootcamp which is usually held within a week of obtaining your test results. You will be paid the full-time rate for 40 hours per week for four weeks.
Once the Bootcamp tests are complete, we will be able to evaluate you for the position correctly. Taking the Bootcamp doesn’t guarantee that you will be hired, but you will learn everything you'll need to be successful in the role as part of the hiring process.
- .Net Software DeveloperConfidential Company - Giza, Egypt7 days ago